找回密码
 注册(开放注册)
搜索
查看: 334373|回复: 1

[找女朋友] I want a wife!

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-10-26 13:00:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

I want a wife!

My name’s Daoan Liu.Liu is my surname.I,virgin,Han,was born in No.26 Yuandong Team Longshan Village Shiguan Town Laian County Chuzhou City Anhui Province China,and was born on November 19th,1983.My blood type is A.I have two younger brothers(the two younger brothers are twins.The two younger brothers were born on September 29th,1986,and they were separately fostered at their infancies.)and one youngest sister(the youngest sister’s name is Celery Liu.The  youngest sister was born on March 30th,1989.)By teaching myself,I got a college diploma of law jointly granted by Anhui University and Anhui Education Authorities.If I pass two examinations in Oral Workshop in English and English Listening Course,I will get a college diploma of English jointly granted by Nanjing Normal University and Jiangsu Education Authorities.I ought to have learned the technology of electricity-and-machinery engineering from the outset rather than Chinese arts.Now I am studying the subjects of electricity-and-machinery engineering(the subjects of electricity-and-machinery engineering are higher mathematics for college student of technology,the drawing of machinery,mechanics of project,the making of machinery,the basics of machinery design,the basics of electrician’s technology,the basics of electronic technology,the microcomputer’s principle and the joint sockets technology of microcomputer,the automatic control system and its application,the technology and application of computerized numerical control,the principle and application of programmable logical controller.)and Nipponese.

The period of April 21st,2002 to May 22nd,2009,during which I worked,studied and took the exams in English in Hefei City Anhui Province.(In the winter of 2008,I ate scraps from rubbish heap because of saving money.)I worked as a waiter in cafés in Hefei City all the time.From November 6th,2009 to December 7th,2009,I worked as a worker in Chuzhou New Kangda Moulding Products Co.,Ltd. in Chuzhou City.The Company produces the parts and pieces of home-used electric appliances.From January 29th,2010 to March 1st,2010,including the period of the Lunar Chinese New Year of 2010,I wrought as an attendant in the Golden Elephant Bay Higher Restaurant in Kunshan City Suzhou Supercity Jiangsu Province.From May 18th,2010 to August 18th,2010,I worked as an operator in Mingtai Combination-lock-making Factory in Kunshan City.On October 23rd,2010,I took the exam in English ReadingsⅡ and I passed it.From December 29th,2010 to March 31st,2012,I was an attendant in the Tesco(Kunshan)Supermarket Co.,Ltd. in Kunshan City.From March 26th,2013 to June 1st,2013,I was a mechanic apprentice in Chuzhou Madil Plastics Co.,Ltd. in Laian County.

My requests for my wife-to-be are:

(A)the testing period of marriage is 2-year to 3-year.

(B)I would rather foster a child than beget one.

(C)the right of naming the child,together with its surname,is attributed to my wife-to-be.

(D)the difference of the ages between my wife-to-be and I is 5 years at the most.

This is for my wife-to-be.My mobile telephone number is 18755023739.My e-mail address is 15150335371@163.com.

Written by Daoan Liu on August 10th,2013.

Now,I work as a worker in Cargill Animal Protein(Anhui)Co.,Ltd. in Laian County Chuzhou City Anhui Province,China.

发表于 2014-3-8 23:46:39 | 显示全部楼层
大学生交流群 167720760 欢迎同学们加入 如果你遇到开心的 不开心的事想找地方倾诉 就来这里吧!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(开放注册)

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:12726567   myubbs.com
         站长微信
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|复旦大学论坛 ( 渝ICP备17000839号-8 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 22:43 , Processed in 0.150502 second(s), 15 queries .