复旦大学论坛

找回密码
 注册(开放注册)
搜索
查看: 102656|回复: 2

为啥在中国的老外都骑小牛?转述秘鲁留学生亲身体验

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-9-30 00:16:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  喜欢国外产品就是所谓的“崇洋媚外”吗?道德绑架是最可怕的,更多人看重的应该是产品本身的品质,很多外国人也喜欢中国的产品。如华为手机、小牛电动车等都是国外有人喜欢购买的产品,这些国货有哪些吸引他们的优势呢?最近在知乎上的一个问题“骑小牛电动是一种什么体验”下边就看到了外国友人的回答,他们为何选择小牛电动,从一位网友的回答中不难知晓。(以下内容来自知乎)
  My name is Jasmine, I am a 23 years old student from Peru, I arrived in China 4 years ago wishing to “try” and learn one of the most difficult languages, for my first year I was in Shanghai and it went by pretty smooth, made few friends dedicated my time to study a lot and didn’t go out to new places very often. I had a full on student life, always commuting by subway or bus, even walking was the best choice, I didn’t know how to ride a bicycle so it wasn’t an option for me, plus going on a ride alone didn’t seem quite right, so I just dealt with the basics.
  我的名字是Jasmine,我是一名来自秘鲁的23岁的学生,4年前我来到中国,希望“尝试”并学习最困难的语言之一,我在上海的第一年,中文已经非常流畅了。我把很多的时间都花在了学习上,因此并没有经常探索一些城市里新的地方,我总是乘坐地铁或公共汽车上下班,甚至我觉得,走路都是最好的选择,我不知道怎么骑自行车,所以我根本不会选择。并且,一个人出去骑行,并不明智。

My language year came to an end pretty fast and by then I was already in love with China, life is easy going here, safe and so I decided I should step it up and move to Beijing to do my bachelor’s degree, why not, I already knew the basics to be able to survive; and so it happened, I moved and while I started making friends, discovering new places, I found out there were more ways to move around the city, one that most of my friends would suggest but I would always block out, because I thought completely unnecessary.
  Until once while trying to get somewhere I realized how much money I can really spend on getting to new places, especially if you really have no idea where it is, so as I said this one day I got lost somewhere and spent a lot of money, I kept on getting the wrong bus stop, wrong subway station and at the end I had given up and went back home, I talked to a friend about it and he said don’t worry I will help you tomorrow and the next day came and he said come down your building I’m waiting for you, and when I saw what he was going to use to take me to the place, I just felt in love right away.
  He was on one of the prettiest electric bikes I’ve seen in my life (and being in China you get to see a lot of them); it was a NIU bike, of course, they are so elegant, so modern, so… so many compliments I could give but nothing will quite explain the feeling of riding this bike, it was and NIU N Pro model.
  我的学习语言的时间结束得非常快,现在我已经爱上了中国,生活很轻松,安全,所以我决定我应该加强并转到北京攻读我的学士学位,为什么不呢?我已经知道很多在这个国家生活的常识。我也开始结交朋友,去探索新的地方,我发现有更多的方式可以在城市中出行,我的大多数朋友会建议要去,但我总认为完全没必要。
  在尝试去到某个地方的时候,我才意识到我要花很多钱,特别是你真的不知道它在哪里的时候,有一天我迷路了,花了很多钱,因为我坐的公交车是错的,地铁也是错的,最后我放弃了。我返回家中,我和朋友谈了这件事,他说不要担心我明天会帮你,第二天他说,从你的房间下来,我在等你,当我看到他带我到这个地方的时候,我就立刻感受到了爱情。
  他是我生命中见过的最漂亮的电动自行车之一(在中国,你可以看到很多电动自行车);它是一辆NIU电动自行车,当然,它非常优雅,如此时尚,所以......我可以给予很多赞美,但没有什么可以解释骑这种电动自行车的感觉,它和NIU N Pro车型一样。

That day my life changed, I realized there was something new I really wanted, but there was a slight problem, I didn’t know how to ride a bicycle so I obviously thought I wouldn’t be able to ride this bike. Luckily my friend took me that same day to the NIU store that to the biggest of my convenience was, and still is, 5 minutes away from my university dorm.
  I felt like a child again the colors, the models, which I didn’t know existed, really pushed me to buy one that same day.
  那天我的生活发生了变化,我意识到我真的想要一些新的东西,但是有一个小问题,我不知道如何骑车,所以我显然觉得我不能骑这辆车。幸运的是,我的朋友当天带我去了NIU体验店,距离我的大学宿舍还有5分钟路程。
  我觉得自己像个孩子,它的颜色,他的外形,我从来没有见过,真的促使我当天就买了一个。

As I had mentioned before, I needed something I could feel comfortable enough in, I had to go from the basics of keeping my balance with it, and I saw what I can call now my ride, September 2017 I got my NIU M1 Civic on a very elegant gray. To be honest at first, I felt excited about it, but also, I didn’t know much about bikes overall, my friend had tested it for me and I was just happy I bought it. The real test came when it was time for me to finally ride it, I won’t deny it, I was a coward at first it took me three days to man up and finally give it a try, well... it didn’t go the way I expected it, falling, crashing, running into people, NONE of that happened, the bike is so easy to use, the acceleration and breaks are so smooth, I slowly went for a ride inside my school, where there are no cars, and it was all great, I practiced using the turning lights, the mirrors are in the right position, they are the perfect size because I can see just what I need to when I’m driving.
  I told myself I would only check the bike out that day, but I stayed two full hours checking all the things you can do with it. The parking break is the best thing, sometimes you just need to be safe.
  正如我之前提到的,我需要一些我能够感觉舒适的东西,2017年9月我得到了我的NIU M1 Civic ,它有一种非常优雅的灰色。说实话,我对此感到很兴奋,但是,我对整个电动自行车的了解并不多,我的朋友已经为我测试过,我很高兴我买了它。真正的考验是在我最终骑车的时候,我不会否认,我起初是个懦夫,我花了三天时间才开始尝试,最后试一试,好吧......按照我的预期,跌倒,撞车,撞到人的情况都没有发生,电动自行车很容易骑,加速和休息是如此顺利,这一切都很棒,我练习使用转向灯,镜子处于正确的位置,它们是完美的尺寸,因为我可以看到我开车时需要兼顾的周围环境。
  我告诉自己那天我只会检查电动自行车,但是整整两个小时检查你可以用它做的所有事情。停车休息是最好的,有时你只需要安全。
  That first day I discovered not only a new transport, but a new hobby, I never thought I would be able to feel so comfortable with it, the quality of the seat, the materials of the bike, you can feel a 100% with it, just by having that brand, I could already tell that I was safe. The second day came, and I had never been more excited to show MY ride to all my friends, everybody was amazed by how good it looked, how smooth it went, and even I was the reason three other friends bought the same bike, I drove all around my neighborhood, practicing and testing the bike, it fit me perfectly; then I remembered that when I bought it they told me it could go around 70km of distance in a full charge, so it was time for the truth, I charged my bike and used it for all the things I would normally do in a day, I went to class, went to eat with my friends, went to the market, went to the movie theatre, and I even carried a friend with me, this went on for 3-4days, and wow the battery was just starting to finish, this mea  nt that in a normal week, where I don’t have to go to so many places in a day, and I am alone, I can keep use it for 8 days, until I have to recharge it again.
  第一天,我发现不仅是一个新的交通工具,而是一个新的爱好,我从未想过我能够感觉到它的舒适性,座椅的质量,电动自行车的材料,你可以感受到它的100% ,只要有这个品牌,我就已经知道我是安全的。
  第二天来了,我向所有的朋友展示我的骑行,从未如此兴奋,每个人都惊讶于它看起来有多好,它有多顺畅,这是和其他三个朋友买同样的电动自行车的原因,我开车到我家附近,练习和测试,它完全适合我;然后我记得当我买它时他们告诉我它可以在充满电的情况下绕70公里的距离,所以是时候了解真相,我给自行车充电并用它来做我一天中通常会做的所有事情,我去上课,和我的朋友一起去吃饭,去市场,去电影院,我甚至还带了一个朋友,持续了3-4天电池电量才用尽,这意味着在正常的一周,我不需要一天去那么多地方的情况下,而我独自一人,我可以连续使用它8天,直到我必须再次充电。
  This bike was a total game changer for me, the amount of money I saved, and even my friends saved by going around with me is amazing, I rarely take the subway and bus now, I even look for reasons to ride it, I can take it as far as Sanlitun area and back to my home, and that’s around 55 kilometers round trip.
  Now, we all know as well, that accidents happen, luckily, I’ve never been injured, but my bike has suffered, and here is another total win-win deal, you just take it to the closest NIU store, and they will get it checked out for you, replacing a part, is not expensive either, and I know this by my own experience, because I took it to a random bike shop and they tried to charge me three times more than the official NIU store. How can I not love this brand?
  这辆自行车给我带来了很大改变,我节省了很多钱,我现在很少乘坐地铁和公共汽车,我甚至想找个骑车的理由,我可以把它带到三里屯地区,然后回到我的家,往返大约55公里。幸运的是,我从来没有受伤过,但是我的电动自行车受到了损害,我把它送到最近的NIU体验店,他们对车做了检查,更换一个零件,也不贵,而且我根据自己的经验知道这一点,因为我把它带到一个其他的电动自行车店,他们试图向我收取比官方NIU体验店多三倍的费用。我怎能不爱这个品牌?
  It has been almost 2 years since I got my NIU, and I don’t have any complain at all, the app and the GPS work amazing, didn’t I mentioned it? you can track your bike from your phone, so you don’t need to worry if your friend asks for it because you will always know where it is, the light weight battery is perfect to take out and charge wherever you feel more comfortable, the LED lights make it extra safe for you to drive at night without exhausting your battery, they have so many great accessories that you can purchase to personalize the bike.
  Overall, I feel that just by having a NIU bike, I am happier, my friends are happier, even my parents know that this was an investment that was totally worth it, and whenever somebody asks me for advice about buying a bike, NIU will always be the number one suggestion I will give. I believe I am helping to make China a better place, helping the world be better place.
  我的NIU已经差不多2年了,我根本就没有任何抱怨,APP和GPS工作很棒,我没有提到它吗?你可以通过手机追踪你的电动自行车,所以你不必担心,如果你的朋友要求它,因为你总是知道它在哪里,重量轻的电池可以完美的取出和充电,让你感觉更舒服的是, LED灯使您在夜间驾驶时更加安全而不会耗尽电池,它们有许多很棒的配件,您可以购买这些配件让你的电动自行车更加个性化。
  总的来说,我觉得只要拥有一辆NIU,我就会更开心,我的朋友们会更开心,甚至我的父母都知道这是一项非常值得的投资,每当有人问我购买电动车的建议时,NIU都会永远是我要给的首选建议。我相信我正在帮助中国变得更美好,帮助世界变得更美好。
发表于 2019-9-30 00:18:31 | 显示全部楼层
小牛电动车,你值得拥有。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(开放注册)

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:12726567   myubbs.com
         站长微信
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|复旦大学论坛 ( 渝ICP备17000839号-8 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-19 15:30 , Processed in 0.080210 second(s), 15 queries .